The School Wear United team works hard to get your package out to you as soon as possible. Although it’s not possible to give you an exact time, we work our hardest to get the items delivered soon as possible.
We allocate the courier (Royal Mail, DPD, Evri) we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
Deliveries can be made any time between 7am and 8pm.
FREE DELIVERY OVER £75, or charges are shown below:
- Standard Delivery: Evri (UK Only): 4-6 business days £5.00
- Standard Delivery: Royal Mail (UK Only): 4-6 business days £7.00
- Quick Delivery: Evri (UK Only): 2-4 business days £8.00
- Quickest Delivery: DPD (UK Only): 2-3 business days £10.00
* Please note, deliveries are not packed or shipped on weekends or bank holidays. (These are estimates delivery times)
By making a purchase from School Wear United, you are not entering into any contract that guarantees a specific time between the time stated. At peak times we reserve the right to extend delivery times. During peak periods, if we miss the specified delivery date but still deliver the order you will not be entitled to a full refund. Any remedy will be discretionary.
A signature may be required on receipt of your parcel. If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is - the parcel might be left in a safe place, with a neighbour, or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
If you are missing an item in your package we may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
Before getting in contact with us, please try the following:
Check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date as per confirmation email.
Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
Also check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf or looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
Things to know when returning an item:
* Items can be returned within 20 days of purchase.
- * Should a customer return items in multiples of three or more, all of which are the same colour or size, a minimum restocking fee of £10 will be levied. If you are uncertain about the size or colour, we recommend purchasing only one item to help minimise restocking charges.
* We do not offer exchanges. If the item is not wanted, please return for refund and place a new order for any alternative items you require.
* We cannot accept returns for bespoke order items (e.g. uncommon sizes, special colours, embroidered or printed items, off-catalogue requests, etc.). These items are sourced using the specifications you provide in your order, and as such, cannot be resold.
* All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 20 days of receipt at the warehouse or once the item has been checked by one of our specialists.
* Return goods must be unused in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all the internals, with all the labels still attached.
* For hygienic reasons, any intimate garments such as undergarments, mouth guards and shorts cannot be returned, even if they are new and unused.
* We recommend that all returned items are sent by recorded delivery for your safety. We will not take responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post. It is the buyers responsibility to pay for any costs returning the parcel back to us.
* Please note, there may be a significant delay in processing returns which don't include a properly completed Online Returns Form.