:Limited Time Only:
FREE POSTAGE ON THIS GUM SHIELD
- SMART PROTECTION IN AN INSTANT: Suitable for all ball, contact, and combat sports. All OPRO Snap-Fit mouth guards come with an extended 18-month £5,000 dental warranty.
- NO FITTING REQUIRED: Simply pop the mouth guard into your mouth and you're ready to play.
- BREATHE EASY: The lightweight mouth guard keeps the palate clear for maximum breathability and speech.
- Kids sizes suitable for those up to ages 10, adult sizes for those 10+.
- OPRO: We are the Mouthguard of choice for many of the world's leading sports teams and organisations including Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), England Boxing, England Rugby Union and League, England Hockey, GB Taekwondo, and many other world renowned sports teams.
What is the OPRO Snap-Fit?
The Snap-Fit mouth guard from OPRO is the entry level mouth guard in the OPRO range. It provides instant protection for your teeth and gums without the need to boil and bite like other traditional gum shields.
Should I use this as my main mouth guard?
Although you can use the Snap-Fit whilst playing all ball, stick and combat sports, we believe the Snap-Fit offers great short-term protection. Many OPRO customers keep a Snap-Fit gum shield in their kitbag just in case they lose or misplace their mouth guard. It offers fantastic protection at a price that won’t bite.
Although the protection you get from a Snap-Fit is good, we recommend that you keep this in your kit bag as a spare, just in case you lose, forget or misplace your OPRO Self-Fit or OPRO Power-Fit mouth guard.
Can I wear it with braces?
You cannot wear the Snap-Fit if you wear permanent braces.
Each gum shield comes with a case and instructions for use.
When taking part in contact sports, wearing a gum shield can help protect against injury to the mouth and jaw. Different sports involve different levels of risk and potential injury therefore it is essential to select a gum shield that will offer you protection, fit comfortably and will stay in place. However it is important to remember that no gum shield will completely eliminate the risk of injury, but this risk is significantly reduced from not wearing one at all.
- Junior (Age 6 to 10 Years)
- Adult (Age 11 to 99 Years)
- Electric Blue
- Mint Green Flavoured
- Lemon Yellow Flavoured
- Hot Pink
- Flouro Orange
- Neon Green
- Jet Black
- Do not chew your gum shield
- Do not wear your gum shield if it is showing signs of wear, cracks or splits, if this is the case please dispose of your gum shield and replace with a new one
- Do not allow any person other than the named user to use the gum shield.
- Do not expose your gum shield to extreme heat or direct sunlight, always store in the box when not in use
- Parents, please check the fit of your child's gum shield regularly to ensure that it is not conflicting with the development of the mouth and teeth.
- If you have a brace or other device fitted to your teeth it is advised to consult your dental surgeon or orthodontist as to the suitability of the gum shield. Never wear a gum shield with a brace unless it has been approved by the person fitting the brace.
Storage of your Gum shield:
- Always clean your gum shield with cold water following use. Do not use mouthwashes, toothpaste or other detergents
- Clean the gum shield box with warm water. Always ensure that you gum shield is dry before storing in the box
- Always keep your gum shield in its box when not in use
- Inscribe the user's name indelibly on the gum shield box
The gum shields have been tested in accordance with BSI DD 253:2001 and are fully CE compliant; a copy of our certificate is available on each product's page.
- Mouth Guard
- Kids Gum Shield
- Adult Gum Shield